- Working safely is a condition of employment, and everyone is responsible not only for their own safety but also for the safety of others around them.
- Proper operation is based on clear competencies, determination of responsibilities and powers.
- Improving the safety of equipment and processes, occupational safety, health and environment (HSE) is a part of our daily life.
- Development and sharing of skills and knowledge contributes to the improvement of safety and is part of our professional approach.
- Information collection, processing and analysis help us fulfil ambitious goals in improving all aspects of HSE.
- In the area of emergency planning we strive to achieve high standards of material security, knowledge of the principles of health and safety at work and prevention, which are continuous and developing part of the professional qualifications of all employees.
- We require from our suppliers and motivate them to put sufficient emphasis on training in occupational safety, health and environmental responsibility when carrying out their work.
- We conduct open dialogue with all concerned groups and regions where we operate, and we search for common solutions for the sustainable development of environment, and assist in their implementation.
- By applying new elements into the HSE system we keep our processes and working environment safe, in order to protect us, our suppliers, and the company's assets against the risk of injury, loss of property or damage.
- We also require our suppliers to follow the same corporate responsibility principles.
Ing. Tomáš Dominik – Head of HSE Department
Tel.: +421 34 697 4512
Fax.: +421 34 697 4646
Central Mine Rescue Service Unit (CMRS)
Ing. Jozef Zajíček - Head of Department
Tel: +421 34 697 4503
Emergency green line
Tel.: 0800 123 088